iPhone Plus concept by ADR studios – Ultra slim with Pico projector
We already saw iPhone 5 concepts video by Aatma studios. Have you met the iPhone Plus yet? No, because it’s just another concept, but it’s something that we all would want the next iPhone to be.
Designed by ADR Studios, the iPhone Plus is one word, beautiful. Unlike previous concepts, this one meets all the rumored specs and has some of its own. For example, the iPhone Plus comes with a In-cell tech based 4.3 inch display, A6 Quad core processor, a Pico Projector and lots more. Here are some images.
Check out the conceptual features of it :
- Liquidmetal Body: thermoformed on a single plane, no junctions needed
- Screen with double alkali-aluminosilicate sheet glass
- 4.3″ Retina Display with In-Cell technology
- A6 Quad Core processor
- Rear Camera: 10.0 Megapixel, f/2.4, 1080p Full HD video at 30 frame/s
- Front Camera: 2.0 Megapixel (VGA), 480p VGA video at 30 frame/s
- Rear motion sensor
- Top pico-projector to beam photos and videos on any surface
- Slim design for an edge-to-edge thinner profile
- New slim-dock connector
- Fully Capacitive Home Button